Personal Development Seminar,
in Altmõisa, Estonia,
March 28th to
April 1st 2018
- Improve your skills having contact, being present, and experiencing boundaries Increase your life energy and ability to “go for it”!
- Become aware of your stress issues. Take back your power of life and live fully.
- These and many other issues will be discussed in the intensive and integrating seminar.
- You will experience new awareness and gain insight that will empower your attitude towards your life and living.
- You will train your listening skills, empathy and your ability to stand up for yourself.
Seminar includes: thematic teaching; experiental exercises; in-depth dialogue; integration of body, feelings and mind; personal reflection in smaller groups.
The leaders are experienced Gestalt Psychotherapists connected to the GIS-International Training Program.
Beautiful and inspiring
The beautiful surroundings of Altmõisa in Estonia, just an hour drive from Tallinn, gives you the perfect setting for a life-changing stay and an experience of inner journey.
Get your qualification
As a benefit this seminar also qualifies, if you want to participate in the 4-year Gestalt Therapist education.
Where: Altmõisa, Estonia
When: March 28th to April 1st 2018
– Company: 600€ (Seminar 350€, accommodation 250 €)
– Private: 550 € (Seminar fee 300 €, accommodation 250 €)
– Students: 500 € (Seminar fee 250 €, accommodation 250 €)
Seminar leaders: Merit Lage, Helen Kaljuvee-Sepp
Registration to free pre-interview:
Pre-interview is possible via Skype
Registration deadline February 15th
Helen Kaljuvee-Sepp is a gestalt psychotherapist, who has graduated 4-year Training Program in GIS-International and has many years of experience working with individual clients and groups, and is a memeber of Estonian Gestalt Psychotherapists´ Organization.
Merit Lage is experienced gestalt psychotherapist. Besides individual counceling and therapeutic work, Merit also works as coach and supervisor with other professionals, leaders, teams and organizations.